Q1. I want to immigrate to Canada but I do not have an employer.



The Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) provides protection for certain children who aged out (turned 21).


Atty. Henry Moyal (l.) gives client Marjorie her work permit which was issued in only a few months.


Special to the Filipino Reporter

Q. I’m trying to obtain information on how to get a work permit and the time it takes to have one issued.


GREEN CARD DESPITE PETITIONER’S DEATH, AND WITHOUT HUMANITARIAN REVALIDATION: Elvie (l.) came to the U.S. as a tourist to be with her terminally-ill mother who had already petitioned for her.

Latest comments