To be considered eligible for a national interest waiver petition, the job must be an advanced degree (Master's position) and the benefit this teacher is providing must be national in scope.

Dear Atty. Gurfinkel: Years ago, I entered the US under a different names but have been law-abiding and paying my taxes since then.  My child, who was born in the US, will be celebrating his 21st birthday soon.  I would like my child to petition me so I can finally get a green card.  I think my case is simple and straightforward, and I don't think I need the assistance of an attorney.  Do you think there will be any problems with my case?

immig.newsweek thumb307

Q. I live in New York and I have visited Canada several times.

SAN FRANCISCO — Starting next year, illegal immigrants in California may apply for a driver’s license.

immig.newsweek thumb307

Special to the Filipino Reporter

Latest comments